By David Ferris
Following are complete fantasy football rankings based on this week's matchups for all the major positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, team defense). They are based on a combined yardage/scoring system (4 points for a passing touchdown, 6 points for a rushing/receiving touchdown, one point for every 25 passing yards, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards).
1. Aaron Rodgers, GB vs. SF NOTE: You still start him, no questions asked.
2. Drew Brees, NO vs. WAS
3. Cam Newton, CAR at TB NOTE: How many rushing TDs will he keep?
4. Tom Brady, NE at TEN
5. Matthew Stafford, DET vs. STL
6. *Michael Vick, PHI at CLE
7. Eli Manning, NYG vs. DAL
8. Robert Griffin III, WAS at NO NOTE: Seems ready for immediate splash.
9. Matt Ryan, ATL at KC NOTE: It will be more fun in dome.
10. Jay Cutler, CHI vs. IND
11. Ben Roethlisberger, PIT at DEN NOTE: By default, this offense will have to chuck it.
12. Tony Romo, DAL at NYG NOTE: Major questions about supporting cast.
13. Philip Rivers, SD at OAK
14. Peyton Manning, DEN vs. PIT NOTE: Don't expect stardom right away.
15. Josh Freeman, TB vs. CAR
16. Russell Wilson, SEA at ARI NOTE: Buzz player from preseason.
17. Matt Schaub, HOU vs. MIA NOTE: Solid, but never an elite guy.
18. Andrew Luck, IND at CHI NOTE: Tough opener, but overall we like him.
19. Joe Flacco, BAL vs. CIN
20. Carson Palmer, OAK vs. SD
21. Alex Smith, SF at GB
22. Jake Locker, TEN vs. NE
23. Christian Ponder, MIN vs. JAX NOTE: Look for step up in Year 2.
24. John Skelton, ARI vs. SEA NOTE: He can't be worse than Kolb.
25. Matt Cassel, KC vs. ATL
26. Andy Dalton, CIN at BAL
27. Mark Sanchez, NYJ vs. BUF
28. Ryan Fitzpatrick, BUF at NYJ
29. Brandon Weeden, CLE vs. PHI
30. Blaine Gabbert, JAX at MIN
31. Sam Bradford, STL at DET NOTE: Good luck against mean-streak unit.
32. Ryan Tannehill, MIA at HOU
33. Tim Tebow, NYJ vs. BUF NOTE: How many snaps? No one knows.
1. Arian Foster, HOU vs. MIA
2. Ray Rice, BAL vs. CIN
3. LeSean McCoy, PHI at CLE
4. Darren McFadden, OAK vs. SD NOTE: When healthy, he's a world-beater.
5. Matt Forte, CHI vs. IND NOTE: Even without goal-line work, a very safe player.
6. Chris Johnson, TEN vs. NE
7. Steven Jackson, STL at DET
8. Doug Martin, TB vs. CAR
9. Jamaal Charles, KC vs. ATL
10. *Ronnie Brown, SD at OAK
11. DeMarco Murray, DAL at NYG NOTE: Will he thrive with goal-line work?
12. Fred Jackson, BUF at NYJ NOTE: Snappy camp builds trust.
13. *Toby Gerhart, MIN vs. JAX NOTE: Quietly averaged 4.9 a pop last year.
14. *DeAngelo Williams, CAR at TB
15. Kevin Smith, DET vs. STL
16. Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG vs. DAL NOTE: Sooner or later, Wilson probably takes over.
17. Darren Sproles, NO vs. WAS
18. Reggie Bush, MIA at HOU
19. Frank Gore, SF at GB
20. Michael Turner, ATL at KC
21. Donald Brown, IND at CHI
22. *Robert Turbin, SEA at ARI NOTE: Significant upside if he's needed.
23. *Marshawn Lynch, SEA at ARI NOTE: Back spasms, may not go.
24. *Rashad Jennings, JAX at MIN
25. Willis McGahee, DEN vs. PIT
26. Stevan Ridley, NE at TEN NOTE: Looks like a featured back, but hard to tell this this team.
27. Shonn Greene, NYJ vs. BUF NOTE: Solid floor, but no real upside.
28. *Trent Richardson, CLE vs. PHI
29. Cedric Benson, GB vs. SF
30. Peyton Hillis, KC vs. ATL NOTE: Thrived with this OC in Cleveland.
31. Michael Bush, CHI vs. IND
32. David Wilson, NYG vs. DAL NOTE: Eventually, he's a star.
33. *Maurice Jones-Drew, JAX at MIN NOTE: Give him a get-back week.
34. BenJarvus Green-Ellis, CIN at BAL
35. *Adrian Peterson, MIN vs. JAX
36. Ben Tate, HOU vs. MIA
37. *Isaac Redman, PIT at DEN
38. Beanie Wells, ARI vs. SEA NOTE: Works behind terrible offensive line, and Williams pushing too.
39. Mark Ingram, NO vs. WAS
40. C.J. Spiller, BUF at NYJ
41. Pierre Thomas, NO vs. WAS
42. Ryan Williams, ARI vs. SEA
43. *Evan Royster, WAS at NO
44. Jonathan Dwyer, PIT at DEN
45. *Alfred Morris, WAS at NO NOTE: Nice camp, but you know Shanahan.
46. Keiland Williams, DET vs. STL
47. *Jonathan Stewart, CAR at TB
48. *Roy Helu, WAS at NO
49. Jacquizz Rodgers, ATL at KC
50. *Montario Hardesty, CLE vs. PHI
51. Kendall Hunter, SF at GB
52. Felix Jones, DAL at NYG
53. Isaiah Pead, STL at DET NOTE: One of the more overrated backups.
54. *Brandon Jackson, CLE vs. PHI
55. Mike Tolbert, CAR at TB
56. Vick Ballard, IND at CHI
57. Bilal Powell, NYJ vs. BUF
58. Bernard Scott, CIN at BAL
59. LeGarrette Blount, TB vs. CAR
60. Bernard Pierce, BAL vs. CIN
1. Calvin Johnson, DET vs. STL
2. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs. SEA
3. Julio Jones, ATL at KC NOTE: Okay, we're buying in, too.
4. Andre Johnson, HOU vs. MIA
5. A.J. Green, CIN at BAL
6. Percy Harvin, MIN vs. JAX
7. Victor Cruz, NYG vs. DAL
8. Roddy White, ATL at KC
9. Brandon Marshall, CHI vs. IND NOTE: Yardage star but TDs often disappoint.
10. Jordy Nelson, GB vs. SF
11. Steve Smith, CAR at TB
12. Hakeem Nicks, NYG vs. DAL
13. Antonio Brown, PIT at DEN NOTE: Look for 7-9 spikes this year.
14. Torrey Smith, BAL vs. CIN
15. Wes Welker, NE at TEN
16. Marques Colston, NO vs. WAS
17. *Dez Bryant, DAL at NYG NOTE: Hard to trust the Dallas wideouts.
18. Greg Jennings, GB vs. SF
19. Dwayne Bowe, KC vs. ATL
20. Jeremy Maclin, PHI at CLE
21. Eric Decker, DEN vs. PIT NOTE: Look for him to be Manning's main man.
22. Mike Wallace, PIT at DEN NOTE: Still can run by people fairly easily.
23. Vincent Jackson, TB vs. CAR
24. *Miles Austin, DAL at NYG
25. Brandon Lloyd, NE at TEN
26. Pierre Garcon, WAS at NO
27. Reggie Wayne, IND at CHI
28. Demaryius Thomas, DEN vs. PIT NOTE: Raw route runner, might need development time.
29. DeSean Jackson, PHI at CLE
30. Malcom Floyd, SD at OAK
31. Nate Washington, TEN vs. NE
32. Michael Crabtree, SF at GB
33. Justin Blackmon, JAX at MIN NOTE: Looks ready to produce right away.
34. Robert Meachem, SD at OAK
35. Steve Johnson, BUF at NYJ
36. Santonio Holmes, NYJ vs. BUF
37. Greg Little, CLE vs. PHI
38. Darrius Heyward-Bey, OAK vs. SD
39. Anquan Boldin, BAL vs. CIN
40. *Sidney Rice, SEA at ARI NOTE: A stud when he's healthy.
41. Titus Young, DET vs. STL NOTE: All the signs of a breakout pick.
42. Lance Moore, NO vs. WAS
43. Kendall Wright, TEN vs. NE
44. Mike Williams, TB vs. CAR
45. Brandon LaFell, CAR at TB
46. Davone Bess, MIA at HOU
47. *Denarius Moore, OAK vs. SD NOTE: Injury-prone camp, find someone else.
48. *Austin Collie, IND at CHI
49. Danny Amendola, STL at DET
50. Andre Roberts, ARI vs. SEA
51. Steve Breaston, KC vs. ATL
52. Rod Streater, OAK vs. SD NOTE: Nifty camp, could be sneaky PPR play.
53. Devery Henderson, NO vs. WAS
54. Randy Moss, SF at GB NOTE: Don't see much left in camp.
55. Laurent Robinson, JAX at MIN
56. Steve Smith, STL at DET
57. Stephen Hill, NYJ vs. BUF NOTE: Size and speed combo, decent camp.
58. Santana Moss, WAS at NO
59. Alshon Jeffery, CHI vs. IND
60. Early Doucet, ARI vs. SEA
61. James Jones, GB vs. SF NOTE: Ordinary talent but he'll catch a few TDs anyway.
62. *Doug Baldwin, SEA at ARI
63. Josh Gordon, CLE vs. PHI
64. Mario Manningham, SF at GB
65. David Nelson, BUF at NYJ
1. Jimmy Graham, NO vs. WAS
2. Rob Gronkowski, NE at TEN
3. Antonio Gates, SD at OAK NOTE: Big camp, but can feet hold up?
4. Vernon Davis, SF at GB NOTE: Finally has offense down, look for big year.
5. *Aaron Hernandez, NE at TEN
6. Fred Davis, WAS at NO
7. Jermichael Finley, GB vs. SF
8. Brandon Pettigrew, DET vs. STL
9. Tony Gonzalez, ATL at KC NOTE: May we all age so gracefully.
10. Jared Cook, TEN vs. NE
11. Kyle Rudolph, MIN vs. JAX NOTE: Growing up nicely, with Ponder.
12. Jermaine Gresham, CIN at BAL
13. Greg Olsen, CAR at TB
14. Dustin Keller, NYJ vs. BUF
15. Brent Celek, PHI at CLE
16. Owen Daniels, HOU vs. MIA
17. Jacob Tamme, DEN vs. PIT NOTE: Might not be on the field in goal-line packages.
18. Coby Fleener, IND at CHI
19. *Jason Witten, DAL at NYG
20. Heath Miller, PIT at DEN
21. Marcedes Lewis, JAX at MIN
22. Lance Kendricks, STL at DET
23. Dallas Clark, TB vs. CAR
24. Scott Chandler, BUF at NYJ
25. Martellus Bennett, NYG vs. DAL
26. Kellen Davis, CHI vs. IND NOTE: Cutler likes to throw inside the numbers; sleeper potential here.
27. Ed Dickson, BAL vs. CIN
28. Dwayne Allen, IND at CHI
29. Tony Moeaki, KC vs. ATL
30. Anthony Fasano, MIA at HOU
31. Ben Watson, CLE vs. PHI
32. Zach Miller, SEA at ARI
33. Tony Scheffler, DET vs. STL
1. Jason Hanson, DET vs. STL NOTE: Indoors in a likely blowout.
2. Garrett Hartley, NO vs. WAS
3. Robbie Gould, CHI vs. IND
4. Stephen Gostkowski, NE at TEN
5. Shayne Graham, HOU vs. MIA NOTE: Perfect setup for a kicker.
6. Mason Crosby, GB vs. SF
7. Lawrence Tynes, NYG vs. DAL
8. Justin Tucker, BAL vs. CIN NOTE: Pushed Cundiff out of town.
9. Sebastian Janikowski, OAK vs. SD
10. Alex Henery, PHI at CLE
11. David Akers, SF at GB
12. Nate Kaeding, SD at OAK
13. Justin Medlock, CAR at TB
14. Matt Prater, DEN vs. PIT NOTE: Long leg, thin air, nice seasonal play.
15. Matt Bryant, ATL at KC NOTE: Come back to him in the dome.
16. Shaun Suisham, PIT at DEN
16. Steve Hauschka, SEA at ARI
18. Connor Barth, TB vs. CAR
19. Nick Folk, NYJ vs. BUF
20. Ryan Succop, KC vs. ATL
21. Rob Bironas, TEN vs. NE
22. Rian Lindell, BUF at NYJ
23. Dan Bailey, DAL at NYG NOTE: Hard to trust this offense right now.
24. Billy Cundiff, WAS at NO
25. Jay Feely, ARI vs. SEA
26. Blair Walsh, MIN vs. JAX
27. Phil Dawson, CLE vs. PHI
28. Adam Vinatieri, IND at CHI
29. Josh Scobee, JAX at MIN
30. Mike Nugent, CIN at BAL
31. Greg Zuerlein, STL at DET NOTE: Distance monster, but will Rams support him?
32. Dan Carpenter, MIA at HOU
1. Detroit vs. St. Louis NOTE: Pick on Bradford until proven otherwise.
2. Houston vs. Miami
3. Chicago vs. Indianapolis
4. Seattle at Arizona NOTE: Nasty unit, but more so in Seattle.
5. Philadelphia at Cleveland
6. Minnesota vs. Jacksonville NOTE: Strong pass rush, dome advantage, inexperienced Gabbert.
7. New York Giants vs. Dallas
8. New York Jets vs. Buffalo
9. Green Bay vs. San Francisco
10. Atlanta at Kansas City
11. San Francisco at Green Bay NOTE: Elite defense but have to downgrade here.
12. Denver vs. Pittsburgh
13. Buffalo at New York Jets
14. New England at Tennessee NOTE: Like Belichick against a young QB.
15. San Diego at Oakland
16. Carolina at Tampa Bay
17. Pittsburgh at Denver
18. Baltimore vs. Cincinnati
19. Cincinnati at Baltimore
20. New Orleans vs. Washington
21. Oakland vs. San Diego
22. Dallas at New York Giants NOTE: Pass rush can cause havoc, but like NYG here.
23. Arizona vs. Seattle
24. Jacksonville at Minnesota
25. Cleveland vs. Philadelphia NOTE: This unit is much better than many realize; possible sleeper later.
26. Tampa Bay vs. Carolina
26. Kansas City vs. Atlanta
28. St. Louis at Detroit
29. Indianapolis at Chicago
30. Tennessee vs. New England
31. Miami at Houston
32. Washington at New Orleans